In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined below, the person filling the role will be required to
perform other duties assigned by the Manager from time to time.
1.To develop and maintain our products by implementing new functionalities, repairing faults or
producing patches on request using C# coding standards
2.Implement new functions according to the use cases documentation, investigate and repair
reported product faults as assigned by Manager
3.Analyze, develop, unit test and document code in order to meet business requirements
1. 3+ year’s commercial software development experience using C# asp.NET
2. Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology, Dependency Injection and Mocking,
3. Development experience within an MS SQL Server and/or Oracle relational database environment
4. Proven, detailed experience of OO development using C#
5. Technologies Preferred: WCF, MVC, Windows Services, Web Services, RESTful Services.
6. Experience of XML, Web Service and other integration techniques
8. Healthcare applications development experience (HL7, CCD, CCR related knowledge) a strong
9. Strong work ethic and team attitude a must
10. Good written and verbal skills in English